It’s been almost 2 months and I haven’t written anything! I’d love to say I’m too busy to write but that’s simply not true. There’s always time to fit in a writing session but I’m of the heavy procrastination crowd that would rather go home and watch Netflix than do anything productive.
That being said, I will do better! Starting with what I’ve been up to for the last 2 months.
- Work: I’m now heavily invested in my team and have been focused on 2 goals:
- Goal 1: Be a productive member of the team and learn as much as I can
- Goal 2: Meet a bunch of people and understand how they work
- Family: I have tons of family in London and I’ve been spending quality time with them. Being an immigrant meant our family was scattered throughout the Western world. This is cool in a sense but it’s always tough re-connecting when you’re hours/thousands of miles away.
- Exploring London and its Culture: I’ve done a few touristy things but feel as though I haven’t left Central London. I have a month left and this clearly needs some work! I have a lot to say about the culture but I’ll save that for another post.
Stay tuned for more!